Each Workshop will have four technical sessions broadly covering (a) Population Dynamics, (b) Adolescents and Youth, (c) Literacy Status and (d) Work Status.
Attractive Cash Prizes will be awarded to the authors of the three best papers at the end of each workshop. A jury appointed by the Institute/University will evaluate the papers.
- First Prize: Rs. 50,000/- Second Prize: Rs. 40,000/- Third Prize: Rs. 30,000/-
- Authors of the five best papers on each subject will be invited to present their papers at the Workshop.
Eligibility Criteria to participate in the Competition:
- Enrolled Students and Research Scholars from within the Institute/University or from any other outside will be eligible to submit Research Paper in the Competition for award of Prize.
- Any individual person residing anywhere in India will be eligible to participate in any of the Data Dissemination Workshops held under the scheme.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any student, scholar or any other individual person for attending the workshop or for receiving prize, if awarded.
- Every person submitting Research Paper will have to submit a declaration stating that the same paper will not be submitted for consideration of award to any other Workshop orgnaised under the scheme.
- Officers or any official from the Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India or any of the Census Directorates will be eligible to submit Research Paper but will not be eligible to receive Prize.
| Pamphlet for Census Data Dissemination Workshop 2014 by DCO Maharashtra and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai
|Call for Papers on Census Data Dissemination Workshop 2014 [University of Allahabad]